Anna Trigub was born in 1983 in Moscow. She draw since her childhood and she continues to create wonderful artworks using at times a palette knife others a brush. Also I draw many graphic sheets with the image of people, landscapes, still lifes. I like to draw a feather. To be pleasant to do works with use of equipment of a pastel, alternating thus pastel equipment to gouache. In 2002 she graduated from the Kaluga art school with honors. Then I arrived in Surikov Art Academy in Moscow on faculty of painting and finished in 2009 with the thesis on space "Konstantin Tsiolkovsky's Portrait".
- 2001 Exhibition competition "Old city Kaluga", Obraz gallery, Kaluga
- 2001 Youth exhibition "For Search and experiment in art" in Moscow
- 2002 An exhibition of works of students of art office in Obraz gallery, Kaluga.
- 2005 Youth - 25 exhibition Moscow.
- 2006 The Youth XXVI exhibition - "Love and a family". Moscow.
- 2006 "Moscow and Muscovites" exhibition. Moscow.
- 2006 The "Poetry in Painting and Graphics" exhibition, organized by Help to Domestic Art charity foundation. Moscow.
- 2006, Project « Quiet life “organized by gallery National Chamber of Arts. Moscow.
- 2006 The project boldly into the future, organized by gallery of the Modern masterpiece. Moscow.
- 2007 The project cities of Russia, organized by Help to Domestic Art charity foundation. Moscow.
- 2009 All- Russian youth exhibition . Kuznetsky Bridge. Moscow.
- 2013 The Exhibition " City " from art gallery "Mastart" in the State Duma.
- 2013 An solo exhibition in 0AO "Gazprom".
- 2014 An exhibition in Bruges (Belgium – the jan garemijnzaal Hall) from "DEVE" gallery in the ART-COCKTAIL project